LickiMat Playdate - Boredom Buster
Stop your dog's boredom with the entertaining LickiMats Playdate!
NOW AVAILABLE IN BLUE!!!
Unfortunately, we as dog owners cant spent every hour of the day with our dogs, we lead busy lives and this often results in our dogs getting bored during the day. Then what happens (usually) destruction! Chewing, holes in the garden and it goes on. Introducing the LickiMat, an innovative new way to keep your dog stimulated and entertained.
Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer-lasting entertainment.
The Lickimat Playdate has a square pocket design, making it perfect for trapping chunky treats.
Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
Suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- ENCOURAGES CALM BEHAVIOUR - Natural medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms. Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- MINIMAL FOOD REQUIRED - No overfeeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer. Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing dogs to enjoy just a small amount of food
- FREEZER SAFE - Freeze with your dogs favourite lickimat topping to extend treat time.
- HEALTHY MOUTH - FRESH BREATH - Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- STIMULATES SALIVA - Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOG - Made from non-toxic food grade TPR, you may see others in stores designed for the home kitchen but are these plastics safe for your dog to be licking.
- HAND WASHABLE - Rinse and wash once your dog has finished their lickimat. Some toppings you put on your dogs Lickimat may be harder to get off than others also depending on how clean your dog licks their lickimat.
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
@diverdan.dachshund loves his LickiMat and licki wobble bowl, mealtimes are slower and we've tried new foods on these with success eg banana, papaya and cream cheese [as well as his usual meat and veg meals.]. thanks Woof_n_wag
My dogs love their lick mats! I do too as they are so easy to clean.
Best product ever! Did just what I hoped it would. It distracted our hyperactive beagle Alfie long enough for me to clean his ears and he thought it was great too !
We are due to pick up our labrador puppy in a couple of weeks. I know she will love this as it is something I wish I had for my late dog. It will be great to keep her occupied but I don't expect to be able to leave it with her unattended as it would quickly become a chew toy!