LickiMat Soother - Boredom Buster
Stop your dog's boredom with the entertaining LickiMats Soother!
Unfortunately, we as dog owners cant spent every hour of the day with our dogs, we lead busy lives and this often results in our dogs getting bored during the day. Then what happens (usually) destruction! Chewing, holes in the garden and it goes on. Introducing the LickiMat, an innovative new way to keep your dog stimulated and entertained.
Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer-lasting entertainment.
The Lickimat Soother has a raised bump design, making it perfect for runny treats.
Can't decide which Lickimat is best for your dog? Check out our guide here - Which Lickimat is right for my dog?
- ENCOURAGES CALM BEHAVIOUR - Natural medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms. Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- MINIMAL FOOD REQUIRED - No overfeeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer. Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing dogs to enjoy just a small amount of food
- FREEZER SAFE - Freeze with your dogs favourite lickimat topping to extend treat time.
- HEALTHY MOUTH - FRESH BREATH - Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- STIMULATES SALIVA - Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOG - Made from non-toxic food grade TPR, you may see others in stores designed for the home kitchen but are these plastics safe for your dog to be licking.
- HAND WASHABLE - Rinse and wash once your dog has finished their lickimat. Some toppings you put on your dogs Lickimat may be harder to get off than others also depending on how clean your dog licks their lickimat.
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
my dogs dont like the spikes.
my dogs do not like the spikes and I need to put their food on the smooth side. very disappointed as the ad sounded very convincing..
My dogs likes her lickimat
Keeps her occupied for a while and helps her ignore some of the things that trigger her barking
Woof N' Wag
That's great to hear Amanda! Such a great result!
Haven't found anything that she likes to lick from it yet. Tried yogurt and peanut butter, but no go. Any ideas?? She is a bit picky with her food. Brenda
Woof N' Wag
Hey Brenda, To get her interested try some of her daily regular food. If that's kibble you could try soaking it and spreading it over the lickimat until she becomes more interested then gradually add other foods. Let me know how you go!
Great entertainment for the dogs!
The dogs are loving their lickimats, all three of them. They are spending a lot of time and effort to get at every last little bit. The mats are durable and haven't sustained much damage. Easy to wash.
Woof N' Wag
Look at those two sharing That's a great result Christina, thanks for sharing the pic!
We brought the pack of 3 for our fur baby’s and they absolutely love it. I put lactose free cottage cheese and peanut butter and they are at it for about half hour