K9 Connectables - The Dentist
$27.99 AUD– Sold Out
Stuff - Connect - Set Difficulty - Enjoy!
The K9 Connectable Dentist has small grooves on the outside of the toy that dogs can’t help but bite down on.. this helps promotes dental hygiene and keeps teeth clean ! There are three connection levels of difficulty on The Dentist which make them a little harder than The Original to break apart for tasty rewards and of course connect with the whole K9 Connectables range for play time that lasts longer.
K9 Connectables are made from a soft but durable material called TPE (Thermoplastic Elastomer – essentially a soft plastic) that is satisfyingly squeezy for dogs to bite down on!
- INTERACTIVE PLAY - Durable interactive toy that will keep your dog entertained with rewarding treats
- UNLOCK THEIR NATURAL INSTINCTS - Assists your dogs natural instincts to hunt and work for food, challenging them to unlock the treats inside.
- STUFF WITH TREATS - Easy to use, simply stuff with treats, connect together and watch them solve the puzzle for their reward!
- MORE THAN ONE DIFFICULTY LEVEL - Two separation difficulty levels
- FETCH - Fits in ball launchers
- WATER FUN - Floats on water
- FREEZE - Can be frozen to extend lick time
- CLEANING UP IS EASY - Dishwasher safe
Twin Pack – One size, 8.5cm
Purple / Pink
Blue / Teal
Orange / Yellow
How do K9 Connectables work?
Step 1 - Stuff with tasty treats that your dog loves and will work for.
Step 2 - Connect them together ( all variants in the K9 Connectables range go together)
Step 3 - Break the connections apart for treats
3 x challenge levels
Increase the difficulty by moving down the connection levels!
My German Shepherd loved finding his chicken treats in the holes and licking PB off the outside these. I bought an extra packet to connect so it kept him amused for quite a while. It would be great if they came in a larger size - I watched him closely as I was afraid the individual pieces could present a choking hazard for such a large dog