LickiMat Buddy - Boredom Buster
$10.99 AUD– Sold Out
Stop your dog's boredom with the entertaining LickiMats Buddy!
Unfortunately, we as dog owners cant spent every hour of the day with our dogs, we lead busy lives and this often results in our dogs getting bored during the day. Then what happens (usually) destruction! Chewing, holes in the garden and it goes on. Introducing the LickiMat, an innovative new way to keep your dog stimulated and entertained.
Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer-lasting entertainment.
The Lickimat Buddy has a raised cross design, making it perfect for thick, sticky treats.
Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
Can't decide which Lickimat is best for your dog? Check out our guide here - Which Lickimat is right for my dog?
- ENCOURAGES CALM BEHAVIOUR - Natural medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms. Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- MINIMAL FOOD REQUIRED - No overfeeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer. Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing dogs to enjoy just a small amount of food
- FREEZER SAFE - Freeze with your dogs favourite lickimat topping to extend treat time.
- HEALTHY MOUTH - FRESH BREATH - Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- STIMULATES SALIVA - Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOG - Made from non-toxic food grade TPR, you may see others in stores designed for the home kitchen but are these plastics safe for your dog to be licking.
- HAND WASHABLE - Rinse and wash once your dog has finished their lickimat. Some toppings you put on your dogs Lickimat may be harder to get off than others also depending on how clean your dog licks their lickimat.
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
Did you know Lickimat Buddy is also available in a larger size, check out Lickimat Buddy Large here
Works a treat!
Our puppy spends some time alone when we are at work- but my husband pops home at lunch and gives him a lickimat that I have pre-prepared and he just loves it. He is engrossed with it and doesn’t even notice when he’s left What I would suggest is a list of different suitable foods you can use on it- or even a recipe list. That would be super helpful!
Bella loves her Licki Mat! Best idea for a Labrador!
Woof N' Wag
Thanks for your review, the Lickimats are fantastic aren't they. Treat or slow feeder they are a great product to have in our enrichment kits.
Tara and +Abby thank you so much for your follow up Sasha loves her licki mats looking forward to the warmer weather to put some frozen treats on them.
Woof N' Wag
You're most welcome! Horay for frozen Lickimats!
Great relaxer for all
Keeps our puppy entertained and our 12 year old . Great to know we come back to two sleepy heads
Woof N' Wag
LOL that's an awesome result Jacqui! Thanks for the review, we love hearing feedback from our customers
A good reliable product
Our pup really likes all of the lickamats we bought. We like to change up the mats for variety and she loves all of them