LickiMat Playdate - Boredom Buster
Stop your dog's boredom with the entertaining LickiMats Playdate!
Unfortunately, we as dog owners cant spent every hour of the day with our dogs, we lead busy lives and this often results in our dogs getting bored during the day. Then what happens (usually) destruction! Chewing, holes in the garden and it goes on. Introducing the LickiMat, an innovative new way to keep your dog stimulated and entertained.
Lickimat™ Boredom Busters are designed to enhance your pet’s environment as well as benefiting their health. Lickimats are designed as tasty boredom busters for your dog. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue. Freeze treats in summer for refreshing longer-lasting entertainment.
The Lickimat Playdate has a square pocket design, making it perfect for trapping chunky treats.
Can't decide which Lickimat is best for your dog? Check out our guide here - Which Lickimat is right for my dog?
- ENCOURAGES CALM BEHAVIOUR - Natural medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms. Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- MINIMAL FOOD REQUIRED - No overfeeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer. Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing dogs to enjoy just a small amount of food
- FREEZER SAFE - Freeze with your dogs favourite lickimat topping to extend treat time.
- HEALTHY MOUTH - FRESH BREATH - Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- STIMULATES SALIVA - Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOG - Made from non-toxic food grade TPR, you may see others in stores designed for the home kitchen but are these plastics safe for your dog to be licking.
- HAND WASHABLE - Rinse and wash once your dog has finished their lickimat. Some toppings you put on your dogs Lickimat may be harder to get off than others also depending on how clean your dog licks their lickimat.
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
Thank you for the fast delivery and great service. My puppy absolutely loves her lickimat
That's great to hear - Thanks Emily!
Corgis loved their LikiMats.
She does like it, she will lick the mat for a short time then loses interest. We have tried peanut butter and yoghurt, not overly keen on these. We are going to try some different foods and see if that grabs her attention more.
My Dog loves the LickiMat. However the rubber is not very tough and my dog easily bit some of the rubber off. I definitely couldn’t leave my dog un supervised as I think he would eat the mat. Great idea, maybe just needs stronger rubber
@Daisytheminicav has absolutely been obsessed with her LickiMat. It's been a great use for meals and dessert time! On top of that, it arrived on time and there were no issues ordering from Woof N' Wag. Will definitely be buying from them again :)