Lickimat Wobble Slow Feeder
Not just a boredom buster but a great slow feeder! Talk about multipurpose fun!
A new addition to our range of Lickimat's is the Wobble. Designed to look like a bowl, the unique shape and texture of Lickimat Wobble does more than your typical dog bowl. The gentle nubs inside the bowl work to scrape against your dog’s tongue for a relaxing and cleansing sensation and works to promote better oral health.
What is different about the Lickimat Wobble is right there in the name - it wobbles as your dog licks away slowing your dog down while also stimulating their mind.
The Lickimat Wobble can also be used to promote calm behaviour for your dog during those stressful times. Repetitive licking is soothing for your dog works to keep your dog calm and relaxed as they enjoy their favourite spreadable snack from the textured interior.
Whether you want to spread a tasty helping of peanut butter, wet food, or create your own mixture, your pet will love the challenge of getting that very last lick. And even better the Lickimat Wobble can be frozen making a great cool treat on a warm day.
Can't decide which Lickimat is best for your dog? Check out our guide here - Which Lickimat is right for my dog?
- ENCOURAGES CALM BEHAVIOUR - Natural medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms. Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- MINIMAL FOOD REQUIRED - No overfeeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer. Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing dogs to enjoy just a small amount of food
- HEALTHY MOUTH - FRESH BREATH - Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- STIMULATES SALIVA - Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOG - Made from non-toxic food grade TPR, you may see others in stores designed for the home kitchen but are these plastics safe for your dog to be licking.
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
For fun pet interaction other designs are available. Do you also have trouble bathing your dog or keeping them occupied during grooming? Check out the Lickimat Splash!
this wobble bowl lickimat was just what I needed to distract my little one while grooming.
I like the size for a lab, easy to clean in dishwasher, stores well in freezer and cupboard. the colour does not seem to fade which I like also.
As soon as she sees her wobble bowl, her tails starts going. Our favourite treat so far is a bit of greek yoghurt, popped in the freezer to slow her down once it's time to lick.
Clyde loves this slow feeder. We wanted something to slow down his feeds and keep him occupied for a bit. We also use it for snack time with greek yoghurt and peanut butter.
Our dog usually barks when people come to the house. I bought this because we were moving and I wanted to keep him occupied when the removalists arrived. It worked - took him about an hour to even realise there were people in the house.