SloDog Slow Feeding No Gulp Dog Feeding Plate - a new stress-free way to slow down dinner time!
If your dog treats every meal time as a race against the clock, gulping down every mouthful until in a matter of seconds its gone.... burp! That's not good for your dog, gulping their food down can result in bloat which is extremely dangerous!
The SloDog Slow Feeder is new to the market. It has a point of difference to other slow feed bowls, its actually a plate! Most slow feeders work by putting obstructions or maze-like structures to make it difficult for the dog to get the food. This can be extremely frustrating for your dog, potentially making mealtime a stressful experience.
SloDog is a unique approach, by changing from a bowl to a plate and a much bigger surface all food is in plain sight and does not have to be chased in frustration. The SloDog feeding plate splits the meal into multi mini meals by spreading the food into lots of small shallow pockets. Your dog simply eats one mini meal at a time. I hear your doubts, sure thing my dogs going to just go quicker! No! If your dog tries to eat from two pockets at a time the food just falls from your dog's open mouth.
SloDog - Logical yet simple!
- Unique plate design keeps all the food in plain sight with no physical barrier to avoid unwanted anxiety or frustration ideal for dogs that gulp their food.
- The plate works by spreading food over a large area into multiple pockets that requires your dog to focus on one mouthful at a time.
- If your dog tries to eat from two pockets at a time the food falls from your dogs open mouth.
- Simple yet logical design for relaxed no stress feed time.
- Helps reduce the risk of various conditions such as bloat.
- Non-skid base to keep plate in place and prevent spillage
- Black (listed separately)
- Magenta (listed separately)
- Suitable for up to 2 cups/500ml. (dry food recommended for best results but still suitable for raw feeders)
- Size 35 x 26cm
- Made from food grade PP