Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl - Maze Design
Is your dog gulping down his/her food like they are in a race? Are you concerned about bloat? Look no further the Outward Hound Fun Feed Dog Bowls are the best on the market!
The Outward Hound Fun Feeder Slow Feed Dog Bowl (previously Kyjen Slo-Bowl) is a natural, healthy, and playful solution for dogs that gobble their kibble too quickly. The nature-inspired designs promote natural eating habits by requiring dogs to forage for their feasts. By prolonging feeding times, the Fun Feeder reduces the risks for bloat, regurgitation, and canine obesity.
Dogs quickly learn to “chase” their food through the maze of ridges and valleys, making dinnertime feel more like a hunt. And, because the Fun Feeder “rewards” their play with bits of food, furry friends become more and more engaged as the meal goes on. Veterinarians agree that slower feeding is safer feeding. When it’s time to dine, feed your dog with peace of mind.
- Promotes natural eating habits
- Helps prevent bloat, regurgitation, and canine obesity
- Made with high-quality, food-safe materials
- Rubber-moulded foundation reduces sliding and food spillage
- Holds up to 4 cups of dry dog food in the Large (also available in a mini size which holds 2 cups of dry food)
- Easy to clean - all fun feeders are dishwasher safe
- Veterinarian recommended Fun Feeder Slow Feeder Dog Bowls aid in digestion and help prevent bloat
Mini - 5.6cm (h) x 20cm (w) x 24cm (l)
Large - 7cm (h) x 30cm (w) Approx.
Loves it! Very happy with it
Yes, Ollie took to this bowl very quickly and it now takes him a lot longer to eat. No more gulping!
Both my dogs love their new bowls. I had a fast eater and he would eat that fast he would ***** after most meals. He now finishes his meals around the same time as his brother and no more vomiting.
It’s a great product! The quality was much much better than I had expected. She normally chews anything plastic but so far has done minimal damage and it’s done the trick of slowing her aspirating her food. So am very happy
I lovf it as the pups can't eat so fast. Fills them up better...