Give your tough chewer a challenge with the KONG Extreme Dog Toy
The KONG Extreme represents the most durable strength of KONG rubber. Specifically designed for the toughest chewers, those dogs that need a ultra-special toy made from extreme toughness! The KONG unique, ultra-durable, all-natural rubber formula is designed for determined chewers, while the erratic bounce fulfills a dog's need to play.
One of the best things about the Kong Extreme is that it has multiple uses! It can be used as a simple fetch toy, its unique shape creates an unpredictable bounce that your dogs will love. It can also be used as a fun enrichment toy when stuffed with their food. Freeze for even longer engagement for your dog.
Whether your dog loves a game of fetch or simply wants something to chew on, KONG Extreme Tough Dog Toy will fulfill all of your dogs needs and more!
- TOUGH DOG TOY - Made from ultra-durable, natural rubber formula is designed for determined chewers.
- FETCH: Perfect for your afternoon game of fetch, with an unpredictable bounce your dog will love.
- TREAT DISPENSING: Stuff with your dogs favourite treats and watch them lick them out.
- FREEZE: Stuff with your dogs' food or get creative with your Kong Fillings, freeze for even longer lasting fun!
- GOOD ORAL HEALTH: Helps clean teeth and soothe gums.
- NATURAL RUBBER: Safe for your dog and recommended by veterinarians
- Large - 11cm tall
- Extra Large - 13cm tall
- King suitable - 15cm tall
There are different versions of the Kong Classic for all life stages.
- KONG PUPPY: The soft puppy Kong rubber formula is customized for puppy teeth and gums.
- KONG SENIOR: The Kong Senior rubber formula is customised for an aging dog's chewing and play needs.
Thinking you might still need something tougher? Check out our full range of Tough Dog Toys
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your dog safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.