SodaPup Cupcake Durable Rubber Chew Toy and Treat Dispenser
$27.99 AUD– Sold Out
It will be love at first bite!
A treat ball, fetch and chew toy this is no ordinary cupcake its a tough dog toy. Fill your dogs Sodapup Cupcake with their favourite treats or food and top off with peanut butter to create an engaging and stimulating puzzle for mealtime, snack time, or crate training time to create a positive experience.
For best results, try mixing wet and dry foods together for a combination your dog will go head over paws for. Sodapup cupcake can also be frozen to extend treat time.
This toy is a piece of cake to keep clean—completely dishwasher safe!
- DURABLE CHEW TOY: The Cupcake Toy is designed to withstand the abuse of most "power chewer" dogs.
- DISPENSES TREATS: Help your dog fight boredom by filling the Cupcake Toy with kibble and dog treats. The toothed opening helps retain treats, creating a greater challenge for your dog to get at the goodies inside.
- REDUCES PROBLEM BEHAVIORS: Reduces problem chewing, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- MADE IN USA: Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE* We stand by SodaPup products and offer a 30 day replacement guarantee. While no dog toy is indestructible, this toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog's play time and remove damaged toys.
- Medium - 6.3cm tall, 7.6cm wide, weighs 184 grams. For dogs 7-20kg.
- Large - 7.6cm tall, 8.25cm wide, weighs 221 grams. For dogs 14-27kg
$10.00 Flat rate postage on all orders or spend over $100 to receive FREE postage!
* Valid 1 per customer only within 30 days of the purchase date or shipping date. Just make sure to get the right-sized toy! Destroyed means the toy no longer functions as it was intended to. Chew marks or damage including small chunks on the toy does not mean the toy is destroyed.
Great idea but isn't the best toy for stuffing with food. She could barely get any of it out. Maybe only suitable for holding a dental chew
Loves playing with this. Good for massaging guns, having a chew or getting treats out of.