LickiMat SloMo - Boredom Buster
An alternative slow feeder or use to stop your dog's boredom introducing the LickiMat SloMo!
A new addition to our range of Lickimat's is the SloMo. Now combining two different textures into the one Lickimat it is perfect to use as an alternative to your dog's existing slow feeder dog bowl. The SloMo is designed to take soft or dry food and to slow down feeding.
The Lickimat SloMo is also the perfect boredom buster for your dog and is designed to enhance your dog’s environment as well as benefiting their health. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue.
Lickimat's can also be frozen in summer for refreshing longer-lasting entertainment.
Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
Suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- ENCOURAGES CALM BEHAVIOUR - Natural medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms. Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- MINIMAL FOOD REQUIRED - No overfeeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer. Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing dogs to enjoy just a small amount of food
- FREEZER SAFE - Freeze with your dogs favourite lickimat topping to extend treat time.
- HEALTHY MOUTH - FRESH BREATH - Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- STIMULATES SALIVA - Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOG - Made from non-toxic food grade TPR, you may see others in stores designed for the home kitchen but are these plastics safe for your dog to be licking.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - The delux versions of all Lickimats are now dishwasher safe.
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
For fun pet interaction other designs are available. Do you also have trouble bathing your dog or keeping them occupied during grooming? Check out the Lickimat Splash!
This is exactly what I was searching for for ages. I had tried other lickmats but my kelpie would pick up, flip over and chew on the soft silicone edge. This has a hard plastic base which is much tougher and she leaves it flat on the ground. I also use it as a slow feeder, squashing her entire raw meal into it. Getting it out of the grooves takes her longer than a bowl, and even longer if I freeze it. Overall I'm very pleased with it!
We have had two of these for some time as they are amazing. Our two dachies now even taste their food. The problem comes when we travel and forget them. The scoffers return. Problem solved, we have just bought two more for the motorhome >‘(),——-,’
I was initially concerned it was too small but is xlnt size and rubber is pliable - our kelpie dog loved it with peanut butter and yoghurt in it!
I bought four lickimats and my boy just loves them. These new ones are much safer too as he had started chewing bits off his original one. So grateful to have found your website with you great products.
Amazing!! So much food creativity and enjoyment for puppies :)