LickiMat SloMo - Boredom Buster
An alternative slow feeder or use to stop your dog's boredom introducing the LickiMat SloMo!
A new addition to our range of Lickimat's is the SloMo. Now combining two different textures into the one Lickimat it is perfect to use as an alternative to your dog's existing slow feeder dog bowl. The SloMo is designed to take soft or dry food and to slow down feeding.
The Lickimat SloMo is also the perfect boredom buster for your dog and is designed to enhance your dog’s environment as well as benefiting their health. By spreading your pet's favourite soft treat over the surface, you create a tasty fun game with them having seek out every morsel with their tongue.
Lickimat's can also be frozen in summer for refreshing longer-lasting entertainment.
Recommended by vets and animal behaviourists worldwide!
Suitable for puppies, small and medium dogs (supervise pet for first few times until sure they will not chew mat)
- ENCOURAGES CALM BEHAVIOUR - Natural medical free way to promote calm behaviour in your pet while home alone or during stressful times, like storms. Repetitive licking is soothing for your pet, releasing calming the hormone cortisol into the body
- MINIMAL FOOD REQUIRED - No overfeeding because Lickimat makes a small tasty treat last longer. Licking enhances the sense of taste, allowing dogs to enjoy just a small amount of food
- FREEZER SAFE - Freeze with your dogs favourite lickimat topping to extend treat time.
- HEALTHY MOUTH - FRESH BREATH - Helps promote fresh breath by scraping off bacteria and undigested food particles from the tongue
- STIMULATES SALIVA - Saliva production can aid digestion as it contains enzymes like Amylase
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOG - Made from non-toxic food grade TPR, you may see others in stores designed for the home kitchen but are these plastics safe for your dog to be licking.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - The delux versions of all Lickimats are now dishwasher safe.
- 20 x 20 cm/ 8″ x 8″
For fun pet interaction other designs are available. Do you also have trouble bathing your dog or keeping them occupied during grooming? Check out the Lickimat Splash!
My senior pug loved this, it made her very stimulated and slowed her eating down.
Great aid in dog training and teaching a pup to self soothe
Thanks so much for the review Kenneth! The Slomo is great isn't it! So many uses! It's one of our faves! Our 2IC Abbey uses one for breakfast most mornings, loves it over a bowl.
My puppy loved her lickimat.
They love it. Both my fur kids enjoyed the mats and are already begging for them. They are great to distract them during thunderstorms
That's a great result Cindy and really great that they are a distraction when there are storms as that's not always easy to distract them in those situations (I know from experience having had a very storm-phobic dog previously)
This is exactly what I was searching for for ages. I had tried other lickmats but my kelpie would pick up, flip over and chew on the soft silicone edge. This has a hard plastic base which is much tougher and she leaves it flat on the ground. I also use it as a slow feeder, squashing her entire raw meal into it. Getting it out of the grooves takes her longer than a bowl, and even longer if I freeze it. Overall I'm very pleased with it!