Northmate Green Mini Interactive Slow Feeder
Turn your dogs meal time into an exciting fun challenging game while slowing down their eating!
GREEN by Northmate is a specially designed feeder, shaped like a tuft of grass turning your dog’s meal into a challenging game. Many dogs lack mental stimulation which can lead to boredom and unwanted behaviours such as inappropriate chewing or barking. By entertaining your dog with their own food allowance you can stimulate them mentally and help to remove these problems.
To use the GREEN slow feeder scatter the desired amount of dog food across GREEN, and it is up to your dog to push the food out between the many blades of grass. GREEN by Northmate prolongs eating time significantly and reduces the risk of gulping and bloat the resulting in a happier and healthier dog and happy dog owner!
- REVOLUTIONARY - Turn a dog's meal into a challenging, time-consuming game
- AESTHETICALLY PLEASING - GREEN is made to emulate a tuft of grass, but maintains the appearance of a contemporary piece of art
- SIMPLE DESIGN- allows owner to easily sprinkle or spread the desired amount of food across the GREEN
- DISHWASHER SAFE -Easy to clean - Green is made of hard plastic (without phthalates) and can, therefore, be used outside and cleaned in the dishwasher.
- WILL NOT SLIDE - GREEN has a rubberised base
- NOT JUST FOR KIBBLE - suited for wet and dry dog foods
- SLOWING DOWN - eating helps reduce the risk of bloat and the unpleasant after-effects of eating too fast, and it promotes safer eating regimes
Mini - 29 x 22.5 x 7cm
Height of blades of grass: between 1.5 and 5.5 cm
GREEN mini consists of 32 blades of grass – all of them smoothly rounded.
GREEN mini has an outer edge allowing wet food and approx. 0.25 liter of water.
Brilliant dog feeder. Keeps my dogs working for their supper.
I love this product and use it all the time. Both my dogs enjoy finding all their food around the 'grass'! I use it with their raw food and sometimes with dry, works both ways. Well made and very durable. Highly recommend if you want to make your dog spend a bit longer on their meals.
Winnie loves her Northmate interactive feeder! We used it every other day along with her other interactive feeders. Our cat, Ramona, also loves the Northmate for her biscuits! Thank you!