Outward Hound Bionic Ball for Dogs
$22.99 AUD– Sold Out
Sick of buying balls that don't cut it? Bionic dog toys are the toughest on the market.
Do you have super chewer? Do other balls not last? Well, the Bionic Ball is like no other, it's super strong and durable! This ball is the superhero of dog balls.
Does your dog love to chew and bite through toys? You are therefore constantly forced to replace them. Enter Bionic! Bionic boast that your dog will have met their match with this dog ball.
Designed with ridges along the top spine of the ball and holes on the sides, this ball has an unpredictable bounce pattern, you could even call it erratic! This will keep your doggo guessing!
With bright colours and buoyancy, this ball is easy to spot and it also floats so it is great for water retrieval.
- FLOATS - This chew toy floats which also makes it perfect for water games & fun
- SUPERNATURAL STRONG - Now up to 60% stronger, the Bionic Bone is built stronger to help your dog play longer.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Keep this treat stuffing chew toy clean by placing the Bionic Bone on the top rack of the dishwasher.
- MADE WITH FOOD GRADE MATERIAL - BPA, Lead and Phthalate Free - you can feel good about giving your dog this bone
- FULL OF COLOUR - Available in 2 super bright colours making it easier to spot indoors or out.
Large (Best for large dogs 14 - 27kg)
Approx. 3.27" (wide) x 3.27" (height)
Medium (Best for medium dogs 7 - 16kg)
Approx 2.64" (wide) x 2.64" (height)
Every dog plays differently and, since not all toys are created equal, it’s always best to keep a close watch on your pup in case things get ruff. Supervised play will help toys last longer and most importantly keep your pal safe. No dog toy is truly indestructible, so always remove the toy from playtime if pieces begin to break off.
My dog LOVES his Outward Hound Bionic Ball and so do I. He has not been able to destroy it like other toys. I can fill it with peanut butter to keep him busy, I can throw it so we play fetch and he can sit and chew it for ages without making a dent in it.
I think this ball is a little too large and heavy for a Toy Poodle to play with. He has no interest in it at all.