Outward Hound Bionic Tough Urban Stick Dog Toy
If your dog's favourite thing is to chew sticks keep them safe with this supernatural strong stick!
The Bionic Urban Stick is an interactive treat holding dog chew toy that stands up to toughest chewers. It's made from some seriously tough stuff! This dog toy is a better and safer alternative to the sticks they find in the garden to chew which can result in a trip to the vets!
- MORE WAYS TO PLAY - Fill the ends of the Urban Stick with treats to occupy and entertain your dog for solo play.
- FLOATS - This chew toy floats which also makes it perfect for water games & fun
- SUPERNATURAL STRONG - Now up to 60% stronger, the Bionic Bone is built stronger to help your dog play longer.
- EASY TO CLEAN - Keep this treat stuffing chew toy clean by placing the Bionic Bone on the top rack of the dishwasher.
- MADE WITH FOOD GRADE MATERIAL - BPA, Lead and Phthalate Free - you can feel good about giving your dog this bone
- FULL OF COLOUR - Available in 2 super bright colours making it easier to spot indoors or out.
Medium (Best for medium sized dogs 7 - 16kg)
Approx. 29cm length
Large (Best for large dogs 14 - 27kg)
Approx. 33cm length
We have been looking for a chew toy that our dog could not destroy. We thought this may be the one, but within the first 24 hours he had chewed the end and as eating the product! He did like it while it lasted. We know to keep a close eye on him because he loves to chew!
Hi Lisa, Sorry to hear that the Bionic Stick didn't stand up to your power chewer. It has been fantastic for staffies and other power chewers but some dog's can be the exception. We've just added a new brand of super tough dog toys that i would like to put your dog to the test on, please check out Sodapup, in particular the Magnum Can Toy and shoot me an email letting me know what you think.
My dog has destroyed many toys in the past, but the Bionic Tough Urban Stick and the Outward Hound Bionic Ball have beaten him :) He LOVES them and so do I. I can fill them with treats or peanut butter, I can throw them so he plays with them, chews them and is fully entertained. They are great products.
Maya is a Neo Mastiff X Cane Corso and loves to destroy soft fluffy toys, so I brought his hope she may get more than five minutes of entertainment. It has now been over a week, and it still looks brand new. She doesn't play with it unless I stuff treats into each end, however, if I do it right then she will gnaw away for ages until she has every treat out of it. Perfect when we need to stop her annoying us for attention or our guest or for when we leave her at home. If she were into fetching and tugging plastic toys, I would give it a five-star rating. When she destroys this one, if she ever does, I will buy another for her.