SodaPup ID Cap Nut Durable Rubber Chew Toy and Treat Dispenser
A treat ball, fetch and chew toy this is not just a toy its a tough dog toy.
Industrial Dog By SodaPup Cap Nut provides a crazy bouncy fetch toy as well as being a stuffable treat-dispensing toy. Fill your dogs Cap Nut with their favourite treats or food and top off with peanut butter to create an engaging and stimulating puzzle for mealtime, snack time, or crate training time to create a positive experience.
For best results, try mixing wet and dry foods together for a combination your dog will go head over paws for. Sodapup cap nut can also be frozen to extend treat time.
This cap nut shaped dog toy is made from SodaPup original natural rubber compound, which is very durable while remaining delightfully chewy. Ideal for average chewers and teething puppies
- DOG BALL - Stimulating and entertaining for dogs with its unique design for an erratic bounce. The solid natural rubber design provides strength yet enough give to hold up while still stimulating their chompers
- TREAT DISPENSER -Insert treats, kibble and peanut butter to create a fun challenge for your dog.
- POWER CHEWERS -Ultra-durable solid rubber retrieving ball for power-chewers. Help your dog fight boredom with this fun new toy.
- NATURAL -SodaPup's all-natural rubber compound is FDA compliant, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- MADE IN USA - Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Dishwasher safe and easy to clean
- REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE* We stand by SodaPup products and offer a 30 day replacement guarantee. While no dog toy is indestructible, this toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog's play time and remove damaged toys.
- One size - 12.7cm tall, 5.7cm wide, weighs 200grams
* Valid 1 per customer only within 30 days of the purchase date or shipping date. Just make sure to get the right-sized toy! Destroyed means the toy no longer functions as it was intended to. Chew marks or damage including small chunks on the toy does not mean the toy is destroyed.