SodaPup ID Gear Ball Treat Pocket Durable Treat Dispenser and Chew Toy
Industrial Dog By SodaPup Gear Ball provides an erratic bouncy fetch toy as well as being a stuffable treat-dispensing toy. With holes either end of the ball this is one of those stuffable toys that is perfect for the dogs that dont like to work too hard for their food but still need a tough dog toy. Your dog will not get frustrated with this toy if stuffed.
The ID Gear ball can be filled with your dogs favourite treats or food and top off with peanut butter to create an engaging and stimulating puzzle for mealtime, snack time, or crate training time to create a positive experience.
For best results, try mixing wet and dry foods together for a combination your dog will go head over paws for. Sodapup gear ball can also be frozen to extend treat time.
This gear shaped dog toy is made from SodaPup original natural rubber compound, which is very durable while remaining delightfully chewy. Ideal for average chewers and teething puppies
- POWER CHEWER TOY - Ultra-durable gear-shaped chew toy and treat holder.
- STIMULATING FUN - Natural rubber gear-shaped treat pocket has a hole in the middle where you can insert bully sticks or biscuits, giving your pup a better surface to grip with their paws while they chew.
- DENTAL RIDGES - The ridges on the Gear Toy are stimulating for your dog while also cleaning your dog's teeth while chewing, helping prevent tooth decay and bad breath.
- NATURAL - Industrial Dog's all natural rubber compound is FDA compliant, non-toxic and biodegradable.
- MADE IN USA - Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE* We stand by SodaPup products and offer a 30 day replacement guarantee. While no dog toy is indestructible, this toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog's play time and remove damaged toys.
- One size - 7.62cm Diameter, 6.35cm tall - 170 grams.
* Valid 1 per customer only within 30 days of the purchase date or shipping date. Just make sure to get the right-sized toy! Destroyed means the toy no longer functions as it was intended to. Chew marks or damage including small chunks on the toy does not mean the toy is destroyed.