SodaPup Space Capsule Durable Rubber Chew Toy and Treat Dispenser
This toy is out of this world!
Recently landing here on Earth is Spotnik, a rubber Space Space Capsule treat, fetch and chew toy designed for those power chewers. We love this toy because it's stuffable and tough! How rare is that!
Use as a treat dispenser or stuff with your dogs favourite treats, or raw meals, seal with peanut butter and watch how much your dog loves this little rocketman. This tough dog toy can also be frozen to extend treat time.
Best of all SodaPup Space Capsule is dishwasher safe for an easy clean.
- STIMULATING FUN - Fun rubber space capsule shaped dog toy has an opening for inserting treats, peanut butter, or dog food for use as a slow feeder.
- REDUCES PROBLEM BEHAVIORS: Reduces problem chewing, helps reduce boredom, and relieves separation anxiety.
- HEAVY CHEWERS - Made of Puppyprene rubber compound which is durable enough for heavy chewers yet soft and chewy enough to satisfy your dog's chewing impulse. Great for most dogs including heavy chewers.
- MADE IN USA - Designed and Manufactured in the USA!
- ANIMAL & PLANET FRIENDLY: Material is FDA compliant, non-toxic and biodegradable. It is sustainably harvested helping us reduce our carbon footprint.
- DISHWASHER SAFE - Dishwasher safe and easy to clean!
- REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE* We stand by SodaPup products and offer a 30 day replacement guarantee. While no dog toy is indestructible, this toy has been tooth tested and holds up to the vast majority of dogs. Always supervise dog's play time and remove damaged toys.
Uses for Space Capsule Toy
- Problem Chewing
- Separation Anxiety
- Slow Feeding
- Weight Management
- Crate Training
- Mental Stimulation
- One size only 7.6tall, 9.5cmwide, weighs 200grams.
$10.00 Flat rate postage on all orders or spend over $60 to receive FREE postage!
* Valid 1 per customer only within 30 days of the purchase date or shipping date. Just make sure to get the right-sized toy! Destroyed means the toy no longer functions as it was intended to. Chew marks or damage including small chunks on the toy does not mean the toy is destroyed.