West Paw Toppl
The West Paw Toppl does it all!
Treat Dispenser ✔️
Slow Feeder ✔️
Fill + Freeze ✔️
Perfect for smaller dogs, bigger dogs, and clever dogs, the West Paw Toppl has many uses. Fill and freeze for hot days, your dog will love licking out their tasty Toppl. Fill with treats or use as a slow feeder for meal time, the Toppl traps treats with its inner ridges and tips over to keep dogs entertained and challenged. Join the small and the large toppl together for an interactive treat-dispensing toy!
The West Paw Toppl really does do it all - oh and did we mention that it is made from West Paws amazing ZogoFlex making the Toppl tough, designed for moderate chewers.
Did you know - play with a treat-dispensing toy can expend as much energy as a one hour walk in the park!
- DURABLE DOG CHEW TOYS FOR MODERATE CHEWERS: Keep your dog busy and entertained with this dog toy puzzle that features hidden treats or kibble he must discover during play, interlock the two sizes (sold separately) to make playtime even more fun
- SUPER BOUNCY - Also good for fetch and it floats!
- SAFE FOR YOUR DOG - 100% recyclable, BPA-and-phthalate-free, non-toxic, and FDA-compliant
- MADE IN THE USA - Montana USA to be specific
- EASY CLEAN UP - Dishwasher safe
- LOVE IT GUARANTEE - Since Toppl is made from West Paw's extremely tough Zogoflex material, it is so strong that it is guaranteed to stand up against dog destruction. If your dog can damage any toy made from Zogoflex, we'll replace it - that's how much we trust it. One-time replacement or refund per household per toy design.
- Small - 7.6cm
- Large - 10cm
What is Zogoflex?
Zogoflex toys are safe and eco friendly. Zogoflex, nor does any of its components, contain any known sources of lead, cadmium, mercury, latex, natural rubber, phthalates, hormones, Bisphenol A, or asbestos. Zogoflex create virtually no waste during manufacture and even the packaging is made from recycled and recyclable material, making Zogoflex toys truly environmentally friendly
Made in Montana USA
Please remember your dog’s safety is your responsibility. No dog toy is indestructible. Choose only toys that are the appropriate shape and size for your dog and always supervise your dog’s use of toy.
My pawrents blend up some of my favourite fruits, vegitables & suppliments and fill these fun Nom holders. They give me one every day from the freezer and it's the best part of my day! Thank you for the noms
My pooch loves his toppl and it takes a whole lot longer to get through his dinner. A winner
I recently purchased a Large West Paw Toppl for my Smithfield. I love the wider mouth, and Gideon is really enjoying his treats in the Toppl. Gideon gives it a 5 Paws rating.
I have a 15 week old puppy and she loves this! Great to fill with her breakfast and let her go wild!
He didn't have time to wag his tail - too busy licking the yoghurt out of his toppl! He loved it!